Gold Membership 2020/21
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and support during these testing times.
The benefits of being a Gold Maidenhead United 150 Club member will include:
- 2020/21 season ticket providing entry to 23 home league matches (subject to capacity restrictions).
- Free access to watch livestreams of all home games home games (whilst match day capacities are limited).
- A monthly '150 club' newsletter – providing club updates and offers, as well as unique discounts & offers from local shops & businesses.
- 12 months membership of the Maidenhead United 150 Club Rewards programme - providing discounts and benefits on shopping, holiday, travel & leisure activities. Examples 40% off Odeon cinema tickets, 3-7p off Petrol at Esso, up to 50% off theme parks, including Legoland and Alton Towers, 10% off restaurants and many more discounts.
- Membership only applies to 23 league games and not inclusive of Cup Games.
- 5 free Match Day Programmes via the Matchdayinfo App
- Please make sure when purchasing your new membership that you select your preferred entrance this will be either Bell Street or York Road.
We have received a significant amount of guidance regarding planning for the return of supporters to York Road. The National League has asked us to plan on the basis of starting the season with supporters in the ground, although at this stage this has not been approved by Government and we cannot take this as a given with the increasing prevalence of COVID-19 again nationally.
Should supporters be allowed in the ground our capacity will be significantly reduced to anything between 400 to a maximum of 1,000 spectators.
This provides us with the best opportunity to ensure that all Gold Members will get into the ground if our capacity limits are at the minimum level we expect. As a contingency, to ensure that all Gold Members will, as a minimum, be able to watch all our home games we will provide Gold members with free access to watch livestreams of all home games as long as capacity restrictions are in place.
NB: Due to the pandemic and the uncertainties that surround it, and in order for us to budget and to make plans for the club, all membership and tickets purchased for this season are non-refundable. This applies in all circumstances and includes the season being cancelled or matches taking place behind closed doors. Please make sure you are happy with this before purchasing your Gold membership.
These are clearly exceptional circumstances and the health, safety and security of everyone is our top priority. When supporters return to York Road, extra measures will be in place to protect us all. This includes the introduction of new hygiene measures and intensive cleansing routines.
We all have a responsibility to minimise the risks associated with COVID-19. It is therefore important that club staff and supporters take personal actions to reduce the risks of an infection to themselves, their families and to mitigate the risk of spread of the virus on match days. Supporters are asked to always follow guidance regarding social distancing, wearing face masks, hygiene and isolation when attending games at York Road.
If you have:
A high temperature, above 37.8C
A new continuous cough.
Shortness of breath.
Loss or change of smell or taste.
been feeling unwell.
been in close contact with a suspected Or confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days.
We respectfully ask that you stay away from York Road on a match day.